Wednesday 4 July 2012

Losing my precious Daughter nearly 2 Months on.......

 On Friday 6th July, it will be exactly 2 months since we lost our darling girl.  I don't know where that time has gone, only that it has been the worst time of mine and my families entire life. 

I have two notebooks.  One that I carry everywhere with me in case I remember a memory that has been hidden until something prompts it to reappear, I have found if I don't write it down immediately, it will disappear by the time I get home and I will spend hours trying to re-conjure it, feeling angry and upset that it just won't come back. 

I am going to start this blog by detailing some of my happy memories of life with Hannah, interspersed with my feelings as time goes on and how I felt and dealt with different aspects of my grief over the last two months.  I am also going to update my blog with how we all cope going forwards as we hit different milestones and muddle through what is supposed to be our new "normal" life.

Hannah with her two big brothers, little brother and Cousin in Spain 2010!  It was impossible to get a sensible picture as one of them kept turning away!

No comments:

Post a Comment