Thursday 26 July 2012

What am I doing?

In the past couple of months I have bought a pair of grey Converse trainers the same as Hannah's.  I wear them all the time, even to work although I take them off and put some shoes on for in the actual office.  The shoes I put on in the office are red leather shoes bought because Hannah has a pair of red Vans and even though I know she would not have liked them, I like them because they are red like Hannah's Vans.

I have bought a Superdry top that I wear because she would have liked it.   I have bought the same Hollister Sadie perfume as Hannah's so I can smell her perfume all the time, her perfume bottle is still on her bed side table and the same soap and glory body butter that she got for Christmas.

My two lovely sisters both bought me charm bracelets.  One is a Thomas Sabo bracelet in black, Les said Hannah loved hers which was exactly the same as mine and kept dropping subtle hints to her.  Les wanted  Hannah to have the bracelet after she died and she was cremated with the bracelet on, I have a matching one with a charm of two interlinked hearts that I see as Hannah's and mine.  I also have a big shiny H charm, obviously H for Hannah! 

The other bracelet is a Pandora which is an ongoing story.  I have a heart on there (Hannah's) that was bought by my other sister Ang as part of a pair.  The other heart was in the pocket of her treasured Superdry shirt that she wore for her funeral, along with her Holister Chino's and Red Vans.  There is also a H for Hannah, a sparkly football that Ben bought me for my Birthday to remember that Hannah won the Cheshire cup with her school football team only a week before.  There is a study book charm to remind me that Hannah was working really hard for her RE GCSE and her end of year exams.  There is also a Music note charm because I loved her playing the Piano and she was just short of taking her grade 4 exam. I am going to by a cupcake charm next because Hannah LOVES cakes.

I have also had a tattoo of Hannah's name on my back with a picture of a Bee and will be getting another one on my wrist of a music note.  

Hannah Planking in the Pennines near Bollington with her Red Vans and Hollister Chinos
What next?.....................




2 comments:

  1. I've thought about a tattoo, also. Was this your first tattoo? Can you post a photo of it?

    I had sterling silver rings made for myself, my husband and my daughter. The rings have my son's name stamped into them (and my ring has his birthdate). We will wear them forever.

    Still, they are just rings and can't satisfy the longing to have Graham back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this was my first tattoo. I'd never considered it before, I will try and add a picture of it on here. The rings sound like a lovely idea.

    I can't ever imagine the longing going away, my heart aches to see Hannah again, to smell her freshly washed hair and to hear her infectious laugh! It's bloody unfair.

    ReplyDelete